First usable release
Kommentieren Jan 06 2021 .txt, .json, .md
Another year, another project.
bibliotheca has its first usable release.
It is still in development and some features are missing. Use at own risk for now. Feedback is welcome.
Want to contribute? Project also on Github as a mirror.
It is a self hosted collection management tool. You can manage different types of collections and as many as you want. It comes with a default set of fields which define your collection entries.
Some features. Some are not ready yet.
- Self hosted media management. Runs even on a raspberry (see requirements).
- Supports multiple collections. Eg. movies, games and music.
- Each collection has their own fields, which can freely be arranged to store the information needed for each entry.
- Multiple user accounts and rights on collection and each entry.
- Theme support.
- Export and import of everything, collection or only selective entries.
- Search within default field and advanced search in every field.
1.0 - Castle - 20210106 * First usable version * Using as a collection management software will work * Rights management needs tweeking, so use the admin account for a start * Documentation covers the basics * Use it and give feedback. * Also, make backups.
Download: 1.0 - Castle - 20210105, Checksum md5, sha1
More information about bibliotheca can be found here.