Kommentieren Apr 15 2013
- Go to a online retailer fill your cart then let sit for a week, usually will receive a 20% discount or free item code in email reminding you of your cart.
- When ordering something online (especially from a vendor you haven’t used) ALWAYS google their name and “promo code” or “coupon code”.
- Replacing http with https in the search bar can occasionally get past a blocked website at school/work.
- If you’re tabbing though form fields you can shift-tab to go back to the previous one.
- www.waybackmachine.org to access old and dead versions of websites
- ctrl + tab cycles forward through your browser tabs
- Control + L automatically selects the address bar.
- I learned from the internet that if you put a sheet of toilet paper down into the toilet before pooping, you don’t get any splash back of water into your ass. Now that was a game changer.
- If you click a link with your middle mouse button (scroll button), it will open the link in a new tab. You can also close tabs with this.
Mehr gibt es hier.